By November 10, 2012Published:
Eggplant contains a compound called chlorogenic acid, which is one of the most potent free radical scavengers. Benefits of chlorogenic acid include anti-cancer, antimicrobial, and antiviral activities.
- 1 eggplant
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup lemon juice fresh
- 8 kalamata olives
- 1 tbsp parsley fresh
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- to taste Himalayan pink salt
- to taste black pepper ground
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Prick eggplant with a fork several times and place on baking sheet. Bake turning frequently for 20-25 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients in blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Enjoy with rice crackers or fresh vegetables of your choice.