By November 1, 2012Published:
When chickpeas are consumed regularly (one-third cup per day) they can improve blood sugar levels and better control insulin secretion.
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas rinsed and drained
- 1-2 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 tomato medium, diced
- 1/4 red onion medium, diced
- 2 tbsp parsley finely chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon juice fresh
- 3 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- to taste Himalayan pink salt and ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large salad bowl and toss to coat well.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Ready In: 15 mins