Cilantro Lime Dressing
By November 10, 2012Published:
- 1/2 small jalapeno seeded
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp ginger minced
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tbsp honey raw
- to taste Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1/4 cup olive oil extra virgin
- Place the jalapeño pepper, garlic clove, and ginger into a food processor or blender; pulse until the jalapeño and garlic are finely chopped.
- Pour in the lime juice, honey, salt and cilantro; pulse a few times to blend.
- Turn the food processor or blender on, and slowly drizzle in the olive oil until incorporated into the dressing.
- Drizzle on mixed greens or any other salad.