Mixed Berry Smoothie
By November 1, 2012Published:
In a recent study it was found that organically grown blueberries had a significantly higher concentrations of antioxidants than conventionally grown blueberries.
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup kiwi
- 1 banana
- 4 leaves of turnip greens, stems removed
- 2 servings vegan berry protein
- 1 tbsp flax seeds or chia seeds or chia seeds, ground
- 1/2 cup ice crushed
- 1-2 cups water (add more or less to reach desired consistency)
- Blend all ingredients (except protein) in blender on smoothie setting.
- Add protein and pulse gently until it is blended into the rest of smoothie.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Ready In: 5 mins