Portobello and Zucchini Tacos
By November 11, 2012Published:
Zucchini is high in riboflavin (a type of B vitamin) which is needed for red blood cell production.
- 4 medium portobello mushrooms stems removed and sliced 1⁄2 inch thick
- 2 tsp oregano dried
- 2 tbsp grape seed oil
- 1/2 tsp cumin ground
- 1/2 tsp taco seasoning
- to taste Himalayan pink salt
- to taste black pepper ground
- 2 zucchini cut into 2 inch strips lengthwise
- 1/2 medium red onion sliced thinly
- 6 corn taco shells
- Guacamole recipe »
- Fresh Salsa recipe »
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss mushrooms, zucchini and onion oregano, grape seed oil, cumin, taco seasoning, salt and black pepper.
- Place baking sheet in oven. Roast, tossing occasionally, until vegetables are lightly browned and tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Prepare guacamole and fresh salsa according to recipe.
- To serve fill each taco shell with vegetable mixture, salsa and guacamole.
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Ready In: 50 mins